Major Patch v2010 - Battle Royale & Pet Framework Added!
This major update brings Battle Royale into the game. Additionally, the needed framework for us to implement pets is in and now we will begin testing this very significant update. It will take a few months to review how this impacts the game as up to this point all encounters were created with a NPC vs. Player environment. Lots of work, but very exciting movement!
- Battle royale mode added into game. More to come on this.
- Battle royale leaderboard added to webpage.
- Improved attack area calculation for players and NPCs to compensate for latency.
- Fixed bug that resulted in rarely walking one tile despite the player actually running.
- Fixed bug that caused mobile players to get booted on more laggy connections.
- Fixed bug that caused ranged shots to hit their target 1-2 tiles ahead of where it is visually.
- Fixed bug that prevented shots from hitting a target standing on a directional block tile.
- Added hardcore mode for battle royale which behaves like PvP having equipment drops.
- Penalty drops in PvP will now select a random inventory item if no equipment is equipped.
- Player shots no longer have a two tile hitbox so they are more accurate.
- If a player engages in PvP and flees to suicide against an NPC, the attacker with the highest hits gets credit for the kill.
- Players can no longer quit the game instantly when participating in a battle royale.
- Players can now enter safe zones when participating in a battle royale and have less than 50% hp.
- Fury no longer stacks shots when fired before having moved half a tile.
- Player access to map editor now includes all tile types that don't involve items/npcs/damage.
- When a player dies their hit counters are now reset on all other players.
- Battle royales are now handled with hardcode with optional script events.
- Pets are no longer lost when a map is respawned.
- Soldier+ guild members can no longer enter any safe maps if they have less than 50% health. A red bar will appear on the edge of the map when you approach it to warn you.
Get Mirage Online Classic - Free Browser MMO
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.